Anti-Social behaviour is a serious issue that is likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress. Creating significant and persistent problems in neighbourhoods, Its effects can result in tenants losing their homes and/or criminal proceedings being brought, which can in pact directly/in-directly on the development of the young people of the household irrespective of their involvement/non-involvement.
Tackling anti-social behaviour is high on the agenda of both national government and local agencies. Local partnerships, together with local communities, have been encouraged to identify local problems, develop strategies and action plans, and evaluate their interventions.
InnerI can provide tailored workshops to help housing providers address issues within their stock. These workshops can be incorporated into any agreed behaviour contracts tenants may be faced with.
InnerI can aid in providing preventative and educative measures to run alongside the housing providers enforcement. We don’t claim to have all the answers but we are definitely available to find solutions.
- Taster workshops (individual or grouped 90mins)
- 1/2 day (2.5hrs)
- Full day (5hrs)
- Set session Programme
- Tailored Programme
What does the individual GAIN from this?
- Self confidence
- A keen awareness of how their words & actions impact others
- The skills they need to help them succeed personally / professionally in their lives
- Character, Integrity & Empathy
- A well rounded approach to acceptable behaviour
- Possibility of re-engaging with education, employment opportunities or training
- A Certificate of Completion